Unrecognised transactions sound familiar ?
Help your customers remember where payments took place
We believe that customers should never be anxious when checking their payments, that’s why we developed Woosmap Merchant API, to reinforce customer’s trust with your brand.
Woosmap Merchant API is a Rest API that helps customers understand their payments and where it took place.
Woosmap Merchant API provides a clear name of a transaction, the logo of the brand, the location where payment has been made in Europe, North America and Asia, and in option, the details of the merchant (phone number, address, ratings...).
Cutting edge customer experience
- Improve UX with enriched data for Europe, North America and Asia
- Reduce customer anxiety with clear transaction
- Up to 90% of the transaction volume covered (logo cleaning and geolocation)
- Reduce Customer Support contact by up to 50% related to unrecognised transactions requests by providing accurate merchant information
- Improve Data quality with clear name and logo
- Reduce customer dispute with indication where the payments took place
Robust and easy to implement
- Unlimited caching policy
- A 2 weeks sprint average implementation is fast and affordable
- A secure, fully-hosted REST API
" Our customers are teenagers and their parents: it’s crucial for both that payment names are very clear, otherwise unrecognised transactions create frictions within the family!
Woosmap Merchant API helps us to make understand where a payment has been done, and to chill out the relationship between teenagers and their parents about money."
Woosmap: Geolocation Leader on top of cleaning transaction
Woosmap is an innovative platform which allows you to combine several geographic APIs. By implementing Woosmap Merchant API with our free Geofencing SDK, you can get a very accurate geographic position synchronised with the transaction, and improve the digital journey of your customers.